Lake Chuzenji, Nikko
Stand Up Paddle Board
About Sup! Sup!
Stand up paddling experience at Nikko Chuzenji Lake, the lake closest to the sky and clouds in Japan!
We offer a plan where you can easily experience the wonderful nature and the history of the land.
We have many plans that both beginners and experienced people can enjoy.
For beginners, we will support how to paddle and enjoy the nature of Lake Chuzenji. For experienced peopl local staff will take you to recommended spots on the lakesides.
About this plan
This plan is for those who want to experience Stand up paddling for the first time, with all tool rentals packed in one.
We will teach not only the experienc, also the basics of paddling and points to safely to enjoy Lake Chuzenji.
You can choose the morning or afternoon time according to your schedule.
Flow of plan
Step 1: Explain how to use gears on land, teach some points to ensure safety, how to row, what to do if you fall into the water.
Step2: Let's row out to the lake from the sitting position.
Step3: Lean how to use the paddle and try turning and stopping skils.
Step4: Once you get used to it, give some lecture to to stand up on the board. Usually do this on the land.
Step5: Please row your paddle, feel the nature, wind and water on the board!
Meeting place: Lakeside near Lake Chuzenji Boat House
Reception and start will be from either the left or right side of the Lake Chuzenji Boat House. (Depending on the congestion) Please come by and complete the reception at least 15 minutes before the start time.
*If you use car navigation, we recommend to search the facility name "Lake Chuzenji Boat House”.
・Adult: 6,500JPY/person (Tax included, Over 10 years old)
・Child: 4,500JPY (Tax included, Under 5-10 years old)
*Ride with parents on one same board.
*1 child on 1 SUP board.
All prices breakdown: Gear rental fee (SUP board, paddle, life jacket, leash code), experience fee
Hot to pay
Credit card (VISA, Master), Bank transfer
Cash or Paypay (At reception)
Conditions of participation
Number of people: 1 person minimum, 12 people maximum
*There is a possibility that we will be able to have flexibly accommodate more people if you give us time depending on the reservation date situation. Please contact us (email@example.com).
Experience: Even those who are completely new to Stand up paddling or who are not good at swimming can participate.
Morning part: AM10:00 ~ 11:30
Afternoon part: PM13:30 ~ 15:00
Items to be prepared
- Clothes okay to get wet.
- If you wear wet suits swim suits or thin short pants and shorts are perfect.
- Sports shoes okay to get wet or sandals with heels. Its very easy to get off from your feet if you fall in and might lose them.
- Outer jacket. As thin as possible. To avoid the wind because if wet body blown by the wind the body temperature tends to decrease very fast.
- Good health and sleep.
Customers are requested to join accident insurance (Inbound travel insurance for foreign visitors to Japan)
1. Compensation for medical expenses due to injury or illness while staying in Japan such as heat stroke, bone fracture, myocardial infarction.
2. Quickly inform about 800 affiliated medical institutions.
3. Call center staff Interpret with medical knowledge are available 24hrs 7days a week to communicate with doctors.
4. Cashless medical treatment without the need to pay expensive medical treatment at hospital.
5. You can purchase this insurance if your travel period is less than 30 days.
6. Able to purchase for tourism or business trips use.
7. Multiple people can join with family and friends.
*All the contents in this page is no income such as affiliates or referral fees will be generated between each insurance company or product with Sup! Sup! .
*We strongly recommend for join the Tokyo SUP Tour.
*No need to purchase If you already have purchased same service contains such as domestic travel insurance introduced here.
Other points to note
Please note that all the plan or tour are conducted in the nature, schedule may be changed or canceled, or the time for gathering and dissolution may be changed depending on the weather, water volume, and other conditions.
Those who are pregnant, who drink alcohol or who have a chronic illness that may interfere with plan or tour are not allowed to participate.
In case of cancellation due to customer's personal circumstances, the following fee will be charged.
- 3 days before: free
- 2 days before: 30% of total
- The day before: 50% of total
- The day: 100% of total
- After implementation (non-contact without participation): 100% of total